A Climate Series for the Ages: Living with Climate Change, Part 4
Imagining Futures for a Hotter Planet
Artists, writers and media organizations are playing vital roles in conveying the science and ethics of global warming. This conversation will explore how experiments in environmental storytelling and media imagine possible futures for different communities and ecosystems in the context of planetary climate change.
- Rita Wong, Poet, educator and activist
- Marina Zurkow, Media artist and NYU Professor
- Juan Devis, KCET Chief Creative Officer
- Natale Zappia, professor of American History at Whittier College
- Allison Carruth, UCLA Associate Professor of English and Director of Laboratory for Environmental Narrative Strategies (LENS)