The Corporate Partners Program accepts members on a rolling basis. Programming follows the academic year with annual topical symposium hosted in early Fall and concluding in early late Spring with the release of a report. Three different levels of membership are available to companies, each with increasing levels of benefits.
Contributions support the programs of IoES.
- Company Logo on CPP web page
- Acknowledgement IoES Annual Report
- Invitation to annual symposiums and networking events
- CPP newsletter
- Access to student resume book
All standard benefits plus:
- Feature story or bio on CPP web page*
- Opportunity to present in classroom
- Recruiting events and other student engagement
- Option to co-brand an IoES event
All standard and Silver benefits plus:
- Prioritized input to shape research projects
- Invitation to biannual breakfast talks with IoES Director
- Named fellowship for graduate student
Membership contributions are tax deductible.
For more information or to join please contact:
UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
La Kretz Hall, Suite 300
*IoES reserves editorial rights