Ready to get started?
Ideas and questions to kick-start your thinking
Make a documentary
- What organization is making an impact?
- What’s something we can all do to help?
Write your own story
- What kind of climate issue who your community rise against?
- What would you define as a community coming together?
- 97 out of 100 climate experts think humans are changing global temperature.
- Collective action can have the greatest impact on mitigating climate change.
- People living in vulnerable areas, coastal communities, and some ocean islands may need to relocate.
- Continued warming of the planet could affect the geographic range of temperature-limited diseases.
Do your own research—