B.S. in Environmental Science

How to Apply

Prospective high-school students, students wishing to transfer from a community college or another university, and international students can apply to study Environmental Science at UCLA by going through the standard Admissions process and declaring the intended major – Environmental Science BS – on the application. Please see the UCLA Admissions website for full information about how to apply to UCLA.

Learn More

We are here to help if you’d like to know more about the major program, preparatory coursework, or any other questions you might have. Contact the IoES Student Affairs Officer.

Current UCLA undergraduates should see the “How to Declare the Environmental Science major” in the Program section.