Introducing Los Angeles Region Imagery Acquisition Consortium (LARIAC) Program at UCLA
LA County Geographic Information Office introducing high-resolution aerial imagery and associated data to the campus community
Recently UCLA became a member of the Los Angeles Region Imagery Acquisition Consortium (LARIAC) Program, which provides access to high-resolution aerial imagery of LA County. Access to LARIAC imagery is an invaluable resource to those conducting research at UCLA, particularly research on Los Angeles County.
On May 22, 2018, the LA County Geographic Information Office will be visiting UCLA to introduce the imagery and associated data to the campus community. Learn more about LARIAC products and samples here.
To attend this workshop, please register. We look forward to seeing you then.
Files for event: https://goo.gl/3e8aDt
- 10:00AM – Welcome & Introductions, UCLA Library, UCLA IoES, County of Los Angeles, EagleView
- 10:15AM – LAR-IAC Overview: Christine Lam, LAR-IAC Acting Project Manager
- 10:25AM – LAR-IAC5 Deliverables: Christine Lam, LARI-AC Acting Project Manager
- 10:35AM – Case Studies: Nick Franchino, LARI-AC Outreach Coordinator
- 11:00AM – Connect Products for Deployment, Support, & Training: Amanda Bullen, EagleView Regional Technical Manager
- 11:30AM – UCLA Role & Involvement
- 11:45AM – Q & A: All
- 12:00PM – Meeting ends
Through their research funding and generosity, the California Center for Sustainable Communities (CCSC) at UCLA and the following research groups have made this resource available to the wider UCLA community:
- Prof. Henry Burton, UCLA Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Prof. Timu W. Gallien, UCLA Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Prof. Dennis Lettenmaier, UCLA Department of Geography
- Prof. Steve Margulis, UCLA Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- With support of the UCLA Sustainable LA Grand Challenge and UCLA Data Archive