To view Dr. Rajagopal’s CV click here.
Energy Economics and Policy, Environmental Economics and Policy, Lifecycle assessment, Economic and Environmental Impact of Bioenergy Systems, Industrial Ecology, Ecological Economics
- Ph.D., Energy and Resources, University of California, Berkeley
- M.S., Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park
- B.Tech., Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India
Environment 159: Life Cycle Analysis and Tools for Sustainability Assessment
To view the syllabus click here.
Environment 157: Energy, Environment and Development
To view the course syllabus click here.
Environment 180: Senior Practicum
- 2011-2012: Lifecycle analysis based comparison of Battery and gasoline vehicles
- 2012-2013: Lifecycle analysis of building
- D. Rajagopal: A synthesis of unilateral approaches to mitigating emissions leakage under incomplete policies. Climate Policy doi:10.1080/14693062.2016.1150249
- D. Rajagopal. A step towards a general mathematical framework for Consequential Life Cycle Assessment. Journal of Industrial Ecology In press.
- M. Accordino and D. Rajagopal (2015): When a National Cap-and-Trade Policy with a Carve-out Provision May Be Preferable to a National CO$_2$ Tax, The Energy Journal, Vol.36, No.3 189–207.
- D. Rajagopal (2015): On approaches to mitigate emissions leakage under biofuel policies. Global Change Biology Bioenergy, Volume 8, Issue 2, March 2016, Pages: 471-480
- D. Rajagopal, R. Plevin, G. Hochman, and D. Zilberman (2015): Multi-criteria comparison of alternative fuel policies: Renewable fuel standards, clean fuel standards and fuel GHG tax. Energy Economics,Vol.49, 359–369
- S. Z. Attari and D. Rajagopal (2015): Enabling energy conservation through effective decision aids. Journal of Sustainability Education. Volume 8.
- G. Hochman, D. Rajagopal, G. Timilsina and D. Zilberman (2014). Quantifying the causes of the global food commodity price crisis. Biomass and Bioenergy 68, 106-114
- D. Rajagopal (2014): Consequential life cycle assessment of policy vulnerability to price effects. Journal of Industrial Ecology 18 (2), 164-175